Purchasing kid’s bike is one of the difficult decisions to make for parents from different products online. Kid’s bike is quite different from adult bikes, therefore there are some things you must put into serious consideration before purchasing a bike. Whether searching for a great bike for a very young beginner cycler or a more experienced “sportster,” the list of bikes on this page can help point you in the right direction.
Am going to share here the ten best bicycles for kids for the spring and summer seasons of 2016, based on overall popularity and higher than average customer rankings. Bikes for kids of various skill levels and ages are listed.
But before that, there are things you should consider before getting a bike for your kids, and they are:
Kids’ bikes are sized by wheel size rather than frame size, because the size of the wheels determines the proportions of the rest of the bike. The smallest kids’ bikes have 12-inch wheels and are usually suitable for kids between three and five years old.
As with any bike, it’s important it fits comfortably so that your child can easily stand across the frame, reach the pedals from the saddle and grab the handlebar without too much of a stretch.
It’s even more important that kids’ bikes aren’t too heavy than it is for adults. A heavy kids’ bike is relatively even more work for the rider than a heavy adult bike.
Balance bikes make a child’s first experiences with bikes simple and fun though the most basic models don’t have brakes but these days most have a rear wheel brake so junior’s trainers don’t get worn out stopping.
Here is the list of the best kid’s bike in 2016
- Dynacraft Magna Gravel Blaster Boy’s Bike (12-Inch, Green/Black)
- Huffy Bicycle Company Number 22235 Disney Frozen Bike, Frosty Teal Blue, 12-Inch.
- RoyalBaby Stargirl Girl’s Bike with Training Wheels and Basket, Perfect Gift for Kids.
- Schwinn Girls’ Petunia 12-inch Steerable Bike.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Boy’s Bicycle.
- RoyalBaby BMX Freestyle Kids Bikes 12 inch, 14 inch, 16 inch, in 5 colors, Boy’s Bikes and Girl’s
- Kawasaki Monocoque Kid’s Bike
- Strider – 12 Pro Balance Bike, Ages 18 Months to 5 Years – Silver.
- Thomas The Train 8514-96TJ Boys Bike
- Jeep Boy’s Bike, 14-Inch.
- Dave Mirra Boys 8048-30T 14-Inch Valens/Mirraco Bike.
- Titan Girl’s Flower Princess BMX Bike, Pink, 16-Inch
- Huffy Bicycle Company #21726 Star Wars Episode VII Bike, 16-Inch
- Dynacraft Magna Major Damage Boy’s Bike (16-Inch, Yellow/Black)
- Huffy Bicycle Company #21925 Boys Marvel 16-Inch Avengers Bike, Charcoal/Freedom Blue
- Titan Girl’s Flower Power Princess BMX Bike, Multi Color, 16-Inch
- Razor Micro Force Bike, 16-Inch
- Monster High Girls 16″ Bike
- Kawasaki Monocoque Kid’s Bike
- 18″ Huffy Disney Frozen Girls’ BikeDynacraft 8054-65TJ Decoy Girls Camo Bike, 16-Inch, White/Pink/Black
- Razor Angel Girls’ Bike, 20-Inch
- Kent Super 20 Boys Bike, 20-Inch
- X-Games FS20 Freestyle Bicycle
- Huffy Bicycle Company 23305 Boys Pro Thunder Bike, 20″, Black
- Schwinn Girl’s Mist Polo Bike, 20-Inch, Mint
- Kent Full Tilt Boys Bike, 20-Inch
- 24″ Roadmaster Granite Peak Boys Mountain Bike
- 24″ Mongoose Ledge 2.1 Boys’ Mountain Bike, Silver/Red
- Schwinn Girl’s Cruiser Bike, 24-Inch, Pink
- Polaris Ranger Full Suspension Mountain Bike, 24 inch Wheels, 17 inch Frame, Boy’s Bike, Black
- Polaris Ranger Full Suspension Mountain Bike, 24 inch Wheels, 17 inch Frame, Girl’s Bike, White
Minerals and vitamins are some of the most important things required by the body to process the various routine works. Vitamins and minerals are different; while minerals are pure inorganic elements much simpler in the chemical form.
Vitamins are organic compounds which are much more complex. It should be noted that while vitamins in all its form are very necessary for growth and development of the human body there are very few types of minerals required by the body.
Nevertheless, minerals and vitamins work together and are essential for the body to carry out its functions.
In order to maintain proper health all, the people are required to eat right kinds of foods providing the body with all essential vitamins and minerals. A well-crafted balanced diet providing the body with all essential vitamins in a correct proportion should always be looked out for.
Types of vitamin supplements.
There are various types of vitamin supplements out there in the market. The main motive of these vitamins supplements is to provide the body with necessary vitamins which efficiently leads to a better immune system. On the other hand , a stronger immune system helps the body fight against diseases.
The production of vitamin supplements is well known and is also gaining a lot of popularity. Most of the types of vitamin supplements are easily available in the market through the various super markets and drug stores.
These vitamin supplements can also be obtained without any written prescription. In most of the cases vitamin supplements are taken in order to fulfil the deficiency area of the diet.
5 Benefits of Vitamins.
It should be kept in mind that most of the health related problems mainly occur due to lack of vitamins in the body.
Most of the physicians out there in the market suggest the people to take a balanced diet and in cases where this is not possible vitamin supplements are very important.
– This will ensure that the body is provided with all essential vitamins required for proper functioning. Vitamin supplements are also very important keeping in mind the regularization of body processes along with building a stronger immune system.
– A lack in vitamin level of the body can lead to a reduction in the immunity making the body prone to illness and diseases. Thus, vitamin supplements can be regarded as substances which not only protect the body against illness but also help fight against it.
– Vitamins help reduce obesity- Vitamin supplements are amongst the best methods of reducing obesity. Some of the important vitamins which help fight obesity include:
– Choline- Ensuring effective metabolism is one of the most crucial functions of Choline. Inadequacy of this vitamin can lead to unnecessary blocking of fats in the liver. Some of the sources of Choline include peanuts, cucumber, egg yolk and beef heart.
– Vitamin B2- Most of the times referred to as riboflavin, B2 ensures proper functioning of the thyroid gland. It also helps the metabolism system in better digestion of the food.
Some of the other vitamins include B3, B5, B6 and Vitamin C.